It's time for my newest Macabre Makeup tutorial! Today's tutorial is the pumpkin face, and instead of going full pumpkin on my whole face, I only did a portion of my face. If you try this, remember to post your results to Twitter tagged #MallorysMacabreMakeup for a retweet and a chance to be one of my daily makeup artist features!
- To begin this look, do your regular face routine and outline your pumpkin section in black eyeshadow. This will be gone over with black face paint later on, so there's no pressure to be perfect!
- Next, outline your jagged eye and mouth. You want this to look raggedly carved, so keep your points defined and make it look a little messy.
- Now, fill in your face with orange face paint, going around the eye and mouth you just outlined. Make sure to really cake this on, and fill it in completely.
- Now, fill in your eye and mouth with black face paint. As with the orange, you want this to be filled in extremely well.
- Now, use the same black face paint on an eyeliner brush to go over your line used to outline the pumpkin section of your face. You could also use black eyeliner for this.
- Take a white eyeliner pencil or white face paint and outline parts of your look. This well help it stand out and keep the look from blending together.
That's the whole look! This is a good look for those of you who don't want to dress up for Halloween but still want to get into the spirit with your appearance. I mean, what screams Halloween more than pumpkins?
Today's featured #MallorysMacabreMakeup artist is @StormNixon26 with her gory face look! She uses fake blood to her advantage to create a terrifying, grotesque look that I loved! Amazing job! To have your skills featured on ChromoBeauty, tweet your photos tagged #MallorysMacabreMakeup so I can find them!