- First, take black eyeshadow and make a line down the center of your face. This doesn't have to be perfect since we'll be going over it later.
- Now, take your white face paint and apply it to the side of your face you want painted. Blend this in well and set it with a translucent powder.
- Grab your black eyeliner and draw your flower. Start with a circle using your eyebrow as a guide, then add the petals.
- Go in and fill in your flower. I filled in the circle with a fuchsia color and the petals with teal.
- Now, apply a lot of black eyeshadow to your crease. Cake this on really well to get a darker look. I actually ended up filling it in partially with a black eyeliner to make it even darker. You'll also want to line your bottom lashline with black eyeliner and add mascara.
- Now for the spiderweb. It's difficult to get these perfectly straight, and it won't be really noticeable once you're finished if they're not perfect. I also filled in the cracks in the web with that fuchsia color I used earlier.
- Now, take your eyeliner and outline your nose. This will look like a half spade. Go in and fill this in with black face paint.
- Draw your mouth with black eyeliner and add the stitches. Try and keep this as straight as you can.
- Go through and outline all of your lines in black liquid eyeliner to make them more defined. If you used liquid initially, you can skip this step.
@rachel_o2l. She shared her Halloween costume as well as you makeup, which was white spiderwebs on the eyes and bright white lips made to compliment her stunning dress. So unique!To get your look featured, remember to tweet your Halloween makeup looks and tag them with #MallorysMacabreMakeup!