Monday, October 27, 2014

October Glam Bag 2

This month has been SO busy for me, and it was honestly such a relief when my Ipsy bag for this month came in since getting these in the mail every month always seems to lighten my mood a bit :) This month's bag was called Beauty Candy, and it contained all kinds of goodies that I absolutely loved!
The first product in this bag was Skyn Iceland's Mini Glacial Cleaning Cloths. I'm not really the biggest fan of cleaning wipes, but they are really useful on nights when you're just too exhausted from a busy day to worry about washing your face. One reason I don't really like cleaning wipes is because they never fully get off my mascara and eyeshadow, but I didn't have this problem with these! My eye makeup came off really quickly, a first time for my face wipes experiences. These are definitely the best face wipes I've ever used.
 Next up is a ECRU New York's Acacia Protein BB Cream Beauty Balm for Hair. I was sort of confused when I saw that this was for your hair when I pulled it out of my bag. Isn't BB cream for your face? Nevertheless, this is a pretty amazing product. I've been using this over the past week, and it never ceases to amaze me at how well my hair responds to it. It makes it easy to blow dry straight, and it leave my hair feeling silky smooth. The scent is really clean and fresh, exactly how I like my hair to smell. Definitely a high point in this bag!
On to another high point in this bag: MicaBeauty Cometics' Mineral Eyeshadow in the shade Harlequin. This powder shadow has a gorgeous green tint- yes, I said green! I've never seen green as a really attractive eyeshadow color until this shade! The emerald tint looked amazing on my eyes, and it lasts well all day. A little goes a long way with this, so the color will last me a long time. This was by far my favorite part of this bag!

Next up is some Figs & Rogue Hand Cream in the scent Mango Mandarin. I really liked the fruity scent, and the formula worked great on my hands. It didn't take a lot to fully moisturize my hands, and they smelled amazing afterwards! It also came in a container sort of like a paint tube, which struck me as a really unique feature.
Last but not least is some Starlooks Lip Gloss in the shade Guilty Pleasure. All of you know that I already have an obsession with this brand, and I'm happy to say that this lip gloss didn't disappoint me! The flirty color blended with my lips perfectly, and it's great paired with a daytime or nighttime eye look! It lasts all day and keeps my lips moisturized, which means I don't have to carry around several tubes of chapstick all day! Love this product!
I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you're interested in signing up for your own monthly $10 bag, head over to ipsy.com! See you with my next Ipsy bag next month!

For my featured #MallorysMacabreMakeup artist today, we have Trisha Mcgowan from @basicbeauty, who is also an aspiring YouTuber! She just released her first makeup tutorial and would love for you to check it out! Click here to watch her first video! As for her makeup, she did a gorgeous silver smokey eye that she paired with an awesome dress! She does a great job tying the whole look together. Thanks for sharing, Trisha! I'm featuring looks all through October, so tweet your Halloween makeup photos with the tag #MallorysMacabreMakeup for a feature!



2 comments:

  1. I love love love the skeleton dress!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you NEED to tell me more about this BB cream for hair! I cannot believe that exists!

    ReplyDelete