Monday, October 13, 2014

Pumpkin Patch With Canaan

Halloween is getting closer and closer, and that mean's it's pumpkin time! Last week, me and my brother Canaan went over to the Griffin Farms Pumpkin Patch to find the perfect pumpkins!
When we arrived, we took a hayride down to the MASSIVE pumpkin patch! We had so many to choose from!



Next we went to see the farm animals and do Canaan's favorite part, which of course was the corn maze! Canaan's been crazy about mazes ever since he was little, so after we both took the trip through, the Maze Runner ran through by himself in 67 seconds!

He was very proud of himself

I chose a really simple outfit for this, just a green top from Rue 21 that's very light and cool for the warm weather with my Old Navy skinny jeans and Top Moda combat boots.


Griffin Farms is located at 826 Griffin Rd, West Blocton, Alabama, 35184 and admission is $10 (this includes a pumpkin!). Have you gotten your pumpkin for Halloween yet? Let me know in the comments below!

Remember, my StoryBundle giveaway is still going on! There's five days left to enter to win one of five bundles of books! Enter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment