Sunday, October 5, 2014

Ready For Spirit

Halloween is in the air, and for me, that means one thing: Spirit is in town! The Spirit Halloween store coming to town is one of my favorite parts of October. Me and my little cousins all take a trip at the beginning of every October to see all of the new costumes.

Spirit has an ENORMOUS costume selection, and we can't leave without trying on at least one! They have a costume for anything you can think of and accessories to match! I mean seriously, who wouldn't drool over their costume makeup selection?

But let's be real here. The reason I could sit in this store for hours on end isn't because of the costumes, it's the AWESOME decorations! They have tons that line the entire store. 


Yes, the ones that jump out scare me.
Yes, I make my brave little cousins press the buttons.
It's not weird...


That's it for my first Spirit Adventure this year! Trust me, I'll probably be there SEVERAL times before the month is over, and I'll be sure to post pictures on my Twitter and Facebook pages! The Tuscaloosa Spirit location is at 900 Skyland Blvd. E, 35405 this year. To find your location, head over to their website and search by your zip code. If you're lucky, you might even find yourself a date like me and Landry did :) If you don't have a Spirit in your area, you can still shop their site online at spirithalloween.com. Have a spooky day!

3 comments:

  1. That one in the blue climbing down the wall is sooo creepy but cool! lol. Are you dressing up this year? I'm not but I am making the dogs costumes as usual. I should have been done their costumes this year since I picked an easy theme but I keep getting lazy and stuff. Hope to finish them this weekend.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, not sure yet! I'm planning a 7 day Halloween makeup series later this month which I'm SO excited about. It's a fun way to get into the Halloween spirit without actually dressing up.

      Delete