Friday, October 17, 2014

Staying Pink for October

I don't know about you, but I've been absolutely loving all of the pink spirit I've been seeing recently for Breast Cancer Awareness. From hair color to nail art, pink has been everywhere, and I decided to share my pink OOTD with you for your daily dose of pink!
The top I got from Belk Juniors and have absolutely adored now that the weather is the perfect temperature for lighter long sleeved tops. The color is one of my favorites to wear not only during Breast Cancer Awareness month, but year-round. 
But I think that what really makes this outfit is the accessories. The necklace I received from Moni Bijoux a while back, and the geometric pattern and rustic style added a good twist to this outfit. The shoes are my favorite wedges from Maurices, and the bracelet is bracelet is by Betsey Johnson




This is one of my favorite fall looks this far, and the warm tones of the top and accessories really embrace the change in season. What are your favorite colors for this fall?

Just a final reminder that my StoryBundle book giveaway ends tomorrow! Click here to get your entries in!

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with your necklace!

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post. This year I'm all about blue sweaters. Then again, I always wear blue. Amy R :)

    ReplyDelete