Friday, October 3, 2014

Vans and Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hey guys! This month, there are two themes I'm going to be focusing on: Halloween and breast cancer awareness month! You can rest assured that there will be a lot of spooky and a lot of pink on ChromoBeauty this month. Now, off to today's post!

Today's OOTD is exactly what the doctor ordered here in Alabama. With the unpredictable weather we're having, you never really know what to expect!
This is a light sweater from Forever 21 that I got over the summer but haven't had an opportunity to wear until now! Since we've had such cool mornings and warm evenings around here, this is the perfect sweater because it isn't heavy enough that you'll have trouble in semi-warm weather, but it gives a perfect balance with the cooler weather. Plus, I may have a bit of an obsession with Iron Man. It happens.

For today's touch of pink, I'm wearing my oh-so-cute pink Vans. I absolutely love Vans, and if you're looking to make a statement, these shoes are absolutely for you. The neon color makes them the highlight of your look!
I adore this look for going to school, on a shopping trip with friends, or a casual family outing. It has a fun look and is perfect for this time of year! What's your favorite fall look at the moment? Leave me a link in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Can't see the pictures for some reason but I LOVE Vans!!! I have two pairs and even though one pair is beat up and getting holes, I still wear them. They are much better than Converses.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way! Vans are so durable! They last WAY longer than more shoes, and when they eventually do wear out, they're still in style!

      Delete
    2. Ok so now I can see the pictures and I love your outfit. I like wearing old school shirts and sweatshirts like the one you're wearing. And I totally agree with you! My vans that are worn out that I am wearing right now, I plan to put zebra print duct tape on the holes whenever I get a chance/ am not being lazy lol.

      Delete
    3. Haha thanks! And I'm so obsessed with these old school tops right now as well!

      Delete
  2. That is a cute look for school.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete