Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday Mini Haul

I'm going to be frank with you for a moment: I LOVE Black Friday. Stores with everything on sale is basically the biggest happiness you can give me. The main stores me and my friends shopped at were Hot Topic and Zumiez, and any of you that know me should definitely not be surprised by that. I decided to show you guys what I got at my two favorite stores and how fantastic the deals were today.

First off is Hot Topic. I got this amazing tank that says "I Laugh When My Music Scares People" which is extremely accurate. Any metal fan can tell you right off the bat that they get absolutely CRAZY looks when people hear their music, and this is a pretty awesome shirt. I'd also like to get prices out of the way for this store. Hot Topic had ALL of their tees on sale for $10, which is half of their usual $20. The tanks actually weren't included in the sale, but when they rang up as $10, the cashier just decided to let it go. Score!
 Next is a shirt from one of the most awesome movies of all time, The Breakfast Club. When I got this shirt, I'd actually already checked out and left the store, but Taylor remembered that she had to buy something for a friend of hers and we had to go back, which is when I spied this top. I'm a t-shirt fanatic, and my closet is completely LOADED with them. Since this movie is one of my favorites, I just had to add it to the collection!

Next is another movie-inspired shirt! The Corpse Bride is known to be more of a Halloween film, but I'm the type of person that will wear themed shirts year-round. I love the graphic of Victor and Emily on the front, and I especially love their wedding vows printed on the back. 

Now for Zumiez! Desiree has been badgering me for ages to get a flannel shirt, and today I gave in and got this warm, purple one. I've actually wanted a flannel shirt for ages as I  said in my Three Trends I Just Can't Hide From post from a few weeks ago, and when I saw this one on sale, I couldn't resist. The colors are really soft, and it has a really laid-back feel. I love button downs already, but the fact that it's flannel makes it so much better! Zumiez actually didn't even run a Black Friday sale because they're practically always running a sale of some sort, and today's was buy-one-get-one 50% off, so I got this shirt and the next one with that sale. 
 This last purchase is probably my favorite of all, and it's a raglan top! You all know how much I love my raglan tops, and seriously, how can anyone resist a unicorn. It just isn't humanly possible. The pastel colors add a change from my usual wardrobe, which usually has a darker tone, and is easily the centerpiece to any look.
Desiree, Taylor, I were at the mall at 6:00 A.M. this morning, and we had a blast to say the least.

Surprisingly, Black Friday wasn't nearly as crowded as usual this year. The mall I went to wasn't much more crowded than any other day, which was great for us. How did crowds fare at your mall, and what awesome deals did you score this year? Let me know in the comments below!

6 comments:

  1. Great picks, I love the flannel shirt! I didn't do any black friday shopping but I'm glad it wasn't too crowded at your mall!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE The Breakfast Club and that shirt!!! And love the unicorn shirt too lol. You look gorgeous!

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
    mattress sales black friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?
    thanksgiving mattress sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like using Blogger for its simplicity, it takes barely any effort to set up, and once it is fully set up, nothing to manage it aside from posting. With a tight schedule, it's great to have everything running without a lot of maintenance :) Good luck!

      Delete
  5. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..
    emag black friday

    ReplyDelete