Sunday, November 23, 2014

Morning Face Routiine

Everyone has a different face routine suited perfectly to their skin type, and mine is no different. Today I'm sharing what I do to my skin each morning to get ready to face the day.

1. Wash it
I use Misty Mountain Soap Co.'s Teen Clean face soap every morning as an acne treatment and just a cleanser. It smells like lemongrass, one of the all-natural ingredients packed into this soap. I've been using this for years after finding their shop in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, and it's remained my favorite face wash ever since. You can find their online shop at www.mistymountainsoap.com, and you can get this face wash herehttp://www.mistymountainsoap.com/product-p/ssp08.htm.
2. Acne Medication
I have had such a huge problem with acne since my preteen years, and Aczone has been one of the few products that have worked for me. It's a topical cream that my dermatologist prescribed, and I've been using it for a really long time. It's helped with my acne problems a lot, and it doesn't irritate my skin. It also goes underneath my makeup well, which is a definite plus.
3. Foundation
My foundation is a little weird since I can't ever find a color that is perfect for my skintone, so I've started mixing two colors to get the right one for me. I use about two parts Neutrogena Shine Control Liquid Makeup in the shade Natural Beige and one part Almay Smart Shade Makeup in the shade Light/Medium. I mix these on the back of my hand and apply it evenly all over my face. It goes really well with my skin tone, and it's the best option for my face.

4. For concealer, I use Neutrogena SkinClearing Blemish Concealer in the shade Fair. I use this on any blemishes I have, and being a teenager, I get my fair share. Although this is primarily made for blemishes, I also use it to hide my dark under-eye circles. It's easy to use and blends perfectly into my skin, making it look natural and clean.
5. Powder
You've probably figured out by now that I'm a Neutrogena freak, so of course I also use their powder. I use their SkinClearing Mineral Powder in the shade Classic Ivory. It has easy application that keeps my shine under control. It's definietly a must-have in my makeup routine!
6. Lastly is bronzer, which is of course another Neutrogena product. I use their Natural Radiance Bronzer, and it works perfectly. I use it on my whole face and add a little extra along my cheekbones to give them some added emphasis. It leaves me with a natural glow that looks pretty and healthy.
That's my entire morning facial routine, not accounting for the rest of my makeup because that varies greatly from day to day since I'm all about experimenting with different looks. People's skin routines change all the time, and mine has been evolving for years. How did you develop your unique skincare routine? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment