Thursday, November 13, 2014

Raglan Sleeves and OOTDs

It's the final day of the 12 Day Blogger Challenge, and I'm ending it with an OOTD that is a bit of a follow up to yesterday's post on trends. The third trend on my list was the raglan sleeve trend, and today I'm showing you my favorite top with these sleeves.
 I've never worn my glasses for an OOTD before, but since I'd just finished watching a movie and happened to be wearing them, I decided to try it out today. I got this top a few weeks ago from Zumiez because of the awesome sleeves. Not only are they raglan style, but they're lace! I love lace in everything, and mixing it with this trend was perfect for me. I also adore the colors! Purple is my favorite fall/winter color, and the sleeves are a beautiful burgundy color while the shirt is a dark grey. I paired it with my crown of thorns necklace from Never Take It Off's Andy Biersack collection to complete the look!


That's it for the 12 Days of Blogging challenge! I'd like to give a special thanks to Amy from stylestorms.blogspot.com for creating the challenge! I've had a blast participating and would recommend all of my fellow bloggers to try it out! I have the details in my first 12 Days of Blogging Challenge post, so head over there to participate yourself! To view all of my posts during this challenge, click here and have a browse through the series. Happy blogging!

2 comments:

  1. cute outfit, I love the top and the lake! looks very relaxing :D


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit!
    Jeans http://www.robecart.com/category/clothing/jeans_52/

    ReplyDelete