Sunday, November 30, 2014

Seeing Violet with Spooky Eyes

I've always believed that there are many ways to express yourself and accessorize an outfit that involve going beyond the ordinary and pulling something that no one would've expected. I recently received a pair of violet colored contacts from Spooky Eyes and etailPR, and they do exactly that. 
My friend Desiree is modeling these for us, and as you can see, the color looks fantastic. They stand out and give your eyes an added element that people are going to notice more than if you just used everyday accessories. Colored contacts give you a completely unique look that I think is an amazing twist to your outfit. Desiree has been wearing prescription contacts for a long time, and the contacts didn't bother her eyes at all once she had them in properly. She even forgot they were in most of the time, and it was funny seeing her shocked expression when she looked in the mirror after forgetting she had them in! The violet color is absolutely gorgeous, and it is a more natural color than most colored contact lenses, giving her a beautiful natural eye color. 



Spooky Eyes' colored contacts are also great options for people who wear glasses and have a hard time getting their eyes to really pop behind the frames. When she isn't wearing her prescription contacts, Desiree always wears glasses, and the contacts look amazing with them.

You can check out Spooky Eyes over at their site, spookyeyes.com, and you can find these lenses here! They cost $27.95, and free shipping is included in all orders. Have you tried colored contacts? What do you think about this rising trend? Let me know in the comments below!

Although this is a sponsored post, all of my opinions are my own and are in no way influenced by Spooky Eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh spooky! I've never tried any kind of contacts... I am so scared of putting them in my eye lol

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete