Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Top Five Favorite Nail Polish Brands

As you all know, I'm a bit of a nail obsessee, so for day four of the 12 Days of Blogging challenge, I'm listing my top five favorite nail polish brands. I have so many brands that I use on a regular basis, so it was amazingly tough for me to pull together a list of only five! Nonetheless, here are my top five nail polish brands of all time.

Number five in my nail polish countdown is Wet N' Wild. This is easily my favorite drugstore nail polish brand with its wide array of colors and low price. I'm really picky with the quality of my nail polish, so drugstore brands usually don't cut it. Wet N' Wild really surprised me since their polish was so unlike the clumpy, unmanageable polish I've come to expect from drugstore nail polish.
Placing number four is Ulta. I use Ulta everything, from eyeshadow to mascara, so of course I had to try their nail polish. The easy application really won me over with this polish, as well as their adorable pastel colors!
Nicka K places number three in my countdown. Their polish is inexpensive, long-lasting, and the color options are endless! I first found them in an Ipsy bag, and that bottle has quickly become one of my favorite polishes to date. It provides even coverage and a clean finish.
Number two is O.P.I.'s polish. O.P.I. has some of the highest quality polish I've ever used. Their polish takes ages to start chipping, and it goes on completely seamlessly. Another thing I love about O.P.I. is the fact that they have so many different polish collections. All of my favorite movies' nail collections have been by O.P.I. Their only downside is their sky-high price per bottle.
Topping my list is Zoya, another Ipsy find. I can honestly say that I've never used a better polish than the colors I've used by Zoya. The colors are bold and go on easier than any other polish out there. On the rare occasion that I actually give my nails time to dry (oops!) it gives a smooth finish that lasts for ages. I cannot recommend their polish high enough.
Have you tried any of these polish brands? What is your favorite nail brand? Let me know in the comments below! Tomorrow's post topic is Most Loved Possessions. Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment