Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Unnatural Hair Color Inspiration

Everyone has a point in their life where they want to drastically change their appearance. I had one of those this summer, actually, and I'm having another one right now. Over the past few weeks, I've been looking for new hair color ideas to dye my hair sometime soon, and today I'm sharing a few of my favorite crazy hair colors that I would consider trying out myself and some color inspiration for your hair color fanatics out there!

This first picture is a sort of turquoise and seafoam green mix. The base is a deeper turquoise with lighter streaks of blue and green throughout, giving it a naturally lightened effect. It's definitely for someone that's looking to make a statement and wants a more fun color. It really reminds me of the beach, which is one of the reasons I love it so much.
Picture courtesy of lovethispic.com
I know a lot of people hate on the really bold red hair, but I think it looks pretty awesome. Bringing Ariel into the real world is DEFINITELY something I'd support. I like that it's a way of taking a natural hair color and enhancing it for a more interesting color. It also looks really pretty styled several different ways.
Photo courtesy of fashionplaceface.com/
People think that only really girly girls would pick pink hair, but I beg to differ. Done correctly, I think pink hair can look awesome on anyone, whether you have a more girly or edgy style. It all has to do with the cut and shade of pink. The most important thing to remember when trying out pink hair is that you HAVE to have the confidence to pull it off. With a hair color like that, you have to have the woman inside you to pull it off!
Photo courtesy of pixgood.com/
Flashing back to this past summer is purple hair. I had a purple-brown color over the summer, but it was nowhere close to the vibrancy of this. I was honestly scared of going that bold with my hair, but I've had a pretty huge confidence boost since then, and I think I'm ready for a more intense punch of color this time. This color is absolutely gorgeous, and she pulls it off gorgeously.
Photo courtesy of glambistro.com/
Lastly is a darker blue that is just as stunning as the first one. This soft blue looks absolutely beautiful, and her hair looks soft and touchable. The cut she has looks awesome with it, and it's a more subtle way of getting that unnatural colored hair. 
Photo courtesy of raidianthair.deviantart.com/
Right now, the two colors I'm loving most are the first blue/green photo and the long, purple one. Which color is your favorite, and is there one that you'd recommend for me specifically? I'd love your input!

3 comments:

  1. I think the red or purple will look amazing on you! (But all the colors are drool-worthy, so I'd say, you can pick any, and it'd look great!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is genuinely very useful for me. I like your put up simply because it is very useful for me as effectively. Hoping the exact same best operate in the upcoming times also. Thank you! Wigs Alberta

    ReplyDelete