Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Burning Bright with Yankee Candle

Can you believe Christmas Day is TOMORROW? With all of your friends and family coming over to celebrate, you'll surely be wanting to give your house a festive scent, right? Today's #25DaysOfGlam theme is Burn Bright, and I'm sharing with you my favorite holiday candle.
I tried this candle at the recommendation of my friend Breanna, who knows how much I love peppermint! It's the Peppermint Bark candle from Yankee Candle, and it seriously one of the most amazing scents on the planet. Peppermint bark is one of my favorite treats during the holidays, and this candle fills my head with the delicious smell. The scent is very refreshing, and it definitely gives your house a festive aroma. The only downside is that I'm always left with a craving for peppermint bark!

You can find this at the Yankee Candle website in large here or in small here. These candles make amazing Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers for friends and family, and although I'm not usually a big candle fan, I love these! What's your favorite holiday candle? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment