Thursday, December 18, 2014

Sparkle Bright with Makeup by 1D

It's day 18 of #25DaysofGlam, and today's topic is Sparkle Bright! For this post, I'm showing you some amazing new makeup collections by One Direction that are sure to perfect your sparkle!
I'm reviewing a set of their Electro Glam Mascara, Liquilights Glow Gloss, and Rock Me Nail Kit. These products are designed to be affordable to any girl that loves living a life full of fun colors, and they provide a unique twist from your everyday style! Let's get started!
First up is the Electro Glam Mascara! I'm a huge advocate of colorful eye makeup since it's a really unique way to show some personality through your makeup, and this mascara is perfect for letting your creative juices shine. I received these in the shades Why Don't We Go There, Does He Know, and Story Of My Life. These added an awesome pop of color to my lashes that looks absolutely stunning, and it stays on for hours! They can also be used as a hair mascara, but the only color that was vibrant enough in my brown hair to be noticeable was the blue, and I had to layer it on so much to make it stand out that my hair was sticky and goopy. I can definitely see it working on blonde hair, but I wouldn't recommend trying it on darker shades. It provided a gorgeous pop of color to my lashes though, and it can stand alone or accent your daily eye look.




You can't get a perfect sense for the color through this photo, but the blue really stands out in person.
Next up is the Liquilights Glow Gloss. I received these colors in the shades Through The Dark, Kiss You, and Taken, each of which glows in UV light! These shimmery glosses can add a gorgeous flair to any look, and they can be worn by themselves for a more natural look or over a lipstick for a stunning, bright lip.



Here, I'm wearing Taken by itself. I love the subtle shine!
Lastly is my favorite kit in this collection, the Rock Me Nail Kit. The nail varnishes come in the colors Happily, Moments, and Diana, and they came with three glitter toppings in the colors Kicks, Not Afraid, and Star! The deep pink and blue polishes are stunning alone or with the glitter toppings, and I love using glitter nail polish on one nail for a pop of sparkle. I tried using Happily on all of my nails but my ring finger, dipping them all into the Kicks glitter topping, and applying another coat of Happily on top before adding my top coat. I used Diana on my ring finger for the added sparkle, and I adore the end result!






Makeup by 1D is available at Macy's, Dillards, Boscov's, Stage Stores, Beauty Brands, and Lord & Taylor for a limited time! Get ahold of these sets as soon as your can, because I know I am. You can check them out on Facebook here to get special updated on new product releases here! Get your sparkle on!

I'd like to remind you all that although this is a sponsored post, my opinions are in no way influenced by Makup By 1D. All of my opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment