Friday, December 19, 2014

Starbucks Hot Chocolate

It's day 19 of #25DaysOfGlam, and we've only got six days left! Today, I'm giving you my favorite drink to relax with during the holidays.

By now, you should all know that I'm a chocolate freak. It's the extreme woman in me coming out, and if I didn't have to worry about calorie intake and tummy aches, I'd eat it day in and day out. So it's only logical for me to drink it too, right? Hot chocolate is my favorite drink for this time of year because it's a relief from the cold weather outside, and it's some of the most relaxing stuff you can find. I also love it because it's so crazily simple to make. Just combine milk, cocoa powder, and sugar in a mug, stick that sucker in the microwave, and enjoy! It isn't something you'll need to shop for ingredients for because chances are, you'll have them in your pantry already. But if you're looking to get some hot cocoa out, I'd recommend Starbucks in a heartbeat. It's on the pricey side, but I absolutely love it. I also like to add in some cinnamon to mine!
What drink is your favorite to sit around with during the holidays? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment