Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Game is On at HarborWalk Village

I'm spending New Years in Destin, Florida this year, and it's so great to be in a place where it isn't so cold all the time! It is a bit chilly, but it's nothing compared to how it is in Alabama right now or in areas further up north. Today, I'm in HarborWalk Village to show you an outfit that is perfect for cooler weather that won't quite freeze your toes off but can still give you a chill!
 When you don't want something too warm to wear on cool winter days, mixing a short sleeved shirt with a beanie is always a good option. Pair it with skinny jeans and sneakers, and you're set!


 This "The Game Is On" top sent to me by Jordandene is my favorite oversized shirts at the moment. The graphic is from one of my favorite shows ever, Masterpiece Mystery's Sherlock, and it's extremely comfortable. Oversized shirts look perfect in the winter months paired with skinny jeans because it contrasts from the tight jeans and gives you a laid back look that is still cute and fun. Check it out here! I have a couple of pieces from Jordandene that I love at the moment, and their geeky yet trendy pieces are some of my favorites in my wardrobe. If you're interested in checking out more of their pieces, I'd recommend dropping by their site at jordandene.com. They have pieces for shows like Doctor Who, Game Of Thrones, and many more. To stay updated on their latest additions and sales, you can check them out on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
Knit beanies are also a must-have item for winter. I got this one last winter at JCPenneys on sale for around $10, and I knew it was time to pull it out again for this year! Neutral beanies are a staple in my winter wardrobe because they can go with any outfit and are so warm!
I love HarborWalk Village. It's filled with unique little shops, restaurants, and even a little art gallery! The ocean views are beautiful, and it's a great place to check out if you're ever in the area.

What ways do you like to add a winter element to your everyday outfits? Let me know in the comments below!

Although this is a sponsored post, none of my opinions are in any way influenced by Jordandene. All of my opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I love Jordandene's stuff! I have one of her tanks and it's so comfy!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I really like your outfit. These sneakers are sooo cute! :)
    Do you wear them sockless?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I wear liner socks so nobody can see :) My favorites are these by Puma that you can get at Nordstrom: http://goo.gl/uTuhFa

      Hope this helps!

      Delete