Saturday, January 17, 2015

Comfy in Cardigans

 I love this weather. We've been having some freezing weather here in Alabama recently, and the past few days have seemed like heaven.

I got this gorgeous cardigan from the juniors section of Belk a few weeks ago, and this was my first time trying out this little beauty. It's absolutely perfect for this weather, and it's so big and cozy! I nearly fell asleep in my fifth period snuggled up in this cardigan ;) I love the dark-colored pattern, and the fringes give it an incredibly relaxed feel.

With all of this nice weather, I don't want summer to come! I've just gotten used to my winter clothes! At least we have a month or two left before the time comes for sleeveless tops and ponytails, but until then, I plan on savoring my warm clothes as much as humanly possible. What about you? Do you prefer summer or winter clothes, or are you stuck in between? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos! And I love the cardigan. My favorite weather is in between ...I like wearing leggings and a cute cardigan where I'm not too hot or cold - just comfy! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan is amazing! Cute pattern!

    ReplyDelete