Sunday, January 25, 2015

Don't Blink!

I've been hearing about marsala, the official color of 2015, since New Years, and I've got to admit, I kind of like it. It's a deep pinkish-red color that goes with so many things, so today, I decided to give you an OOTD featuring my favorite marsala sweater from Jordandene!
I posted an outfit featuring a top by Jordandene last month, and I'm still loving this brand just as much as I did then! A while back, they sent me this gorgeous sweater with a graphic that says "Don't Blink!" on the front (can I hear a big whoop from my Whovians out there?), and I absolutely love it. It's lightweight, warm, and extremely comfortable, something that I don't usually find in a piece that gets complimented CONSTANTLY when I wear it! Even my friends who don't watch Doctor Who were asking where to get theirs!
 I'm pairing this top with my favorite black skinnies from Wet Seal and some combat boots, my go-to shoes for any outfit. It's a relaxed outfit that is perfect for those days where you want an effortlessly chic look.
You can find this sweater and other nerd-approved, trendy pieces at jordandene.com or by clicking here! If you're wanting to get cooler pieces for the warm weather in store for us in just a few months, this top also comes in a graphic tank version here. Personally, I'm still loving all of my winter clothes, and I'll be devastated when summer comes around to take them away from me! What about you guys, are you wishing this cold winter away, or are you holding on just as tightly to your layering pieces as I am? Let me know in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. Love this sweater! I love everything from Jordan's shop :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweater!! Best episode of DW ever, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant sweater! Now I'm obsessed with their Sherlock line too... Thank you for introducing me to this awesome brand!

    ReplyDelete