First, I take out the concealer. You would normally put on foundation under your concealer, but when you're really rushing, some well-placed concealer can stand in its place. I apply this in a right triangle beneath my eyes to cover dark circles and use it to conceal any blemishes I happen to have that morning. For years, my favorite concealer has been this SkinClearing blemish concealer by Neutrogena in the shade Buff. This is an absolute miracle worker for dark circles and blemishes. When blending your concealer beneath your eyes, it's always best to use your ring finger. It's your weakest finger and is best for applying the right amount pressure to that sensitive eye area.
This post was selected to be part of IFB's weekly post roundup over on heartifb.com! Check out the other posts below!
Links à la Mode: January 29th
- Chromo Beauty: The 5 Minute Makeup Routine
- Fashilluminous: How to Look Your Best in Little Time
- Funky Jungle: 5 Questions to Ask While Purging Your Closet
- Les Assorties: The Business of Blogging
- ModaVracha's Spot: 5 Ways to Improve Your Blog This Year
- Ms. Fabulous: Beauty Hacks from Your Kitchen
- Natalie Notions: 5 Fashion Quotes from Fashion Icons
- Pumps & Studz: I Blog Because...
- Purushu Arie: 3 Trends from LCM You Can Wear Now
- Sammy Says: 4 Reasons I'm a Closet Blogger
- Style Bizzare: 10 Vegan Fashion Brands
- That Paki Blog: The Writer in Fashion
- The Beauty Isle: Glam Glow Beauty Masks: Everything You Need to Know
- The Chic Machine: It Girl of The Week: Tavi Gevinson
- The Fashion Junki: Makeup Essentials
- The Sweet Seed: 3 Ways to Accessorize a Winter Coat
- TLV Birdie: The Finest Natural Beauty Brands
- Venti Fashion: 3 Simple DIYS for a Postive, Organized Year
- We Are Ready Made: What is Masculinity?
- What 2 Wear Where: The ONE Dress You Have to Buy