Thursday, January 8, 2015

Going Grunge With Nirvana

I'm a music freak. I can't do ANYTHING without listening to music, so naturally, one of my favorite things to wear is band merch. Why I've never done an outfit post on some of my favorite band shirts, I don't know, but when I saw my best friend Desiree wearing an awesome Nirvana shirt the other day, I knew I had to share it with you guys. 
I'm not a huge fan of Nirvana, but I have a huge respect for their music. They brought around the popularity of grunge music, something that I love, and it wasn't something that was incredibly popular when they began making music. They do have a few songs that I really love, and they're incredibly talented.

I love this outfit because, as you guys know, raglan tops are a weakness of mine. I also like that the entire outfit is so neutral, which makes the graphic on the top pop more. 

 Like me, Desiree has a knack for pairing most any outfit with combat boots. They add a grunge accent to any outfit, which is especially appropriate with this outfit considering the Nirvana is such an amazing grunge band.
Do you like wearing merch by your favorite bands? What your favorite way to incorporate music into your look? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. love this outfit! I don't own a lot of band tshirts bu I have a few tshirts with characters from my favorite movies, shows and video games :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete