Monday, January 5, 2015

Take The Pledge

The Natural High Project has been going on for five days now, and the teen bloggers involved have given you tips on finding your natural highs. Now, I'm inviting you all to take the pledge to live your life free of the effects of artificial highs.
Taking the pledge is simple. Go to naturalhigh.org, click on the button in the top right corner, and fill out the form. This simple pledge could be the thing that changes the rest of your life.

I want to thank you all for joining us through the journey of #TheNaturalProject, and I hope we helped you make a change in your lives for the better and to see the benefits of naturally living your life rather than getting by on artificial highs. I especially want to recognize and thank my fellow teen bloggers that have contributed to this project, Sarah, Courtney, and Christopher! You can check out their blogs by clicking their names!
Miss any days? You can see my posts throughout the series by clicking on any of the titles below, or you can click here to see them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment