Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Natural High Project

Happy New Years! I know many of you are busy making your New Years revolutions right now, and I'm teaming up with the guys over at Natural High and some of my fellow teen bloggers to give you the 2015 Natural High Project!
Natural High is an organization that promotes living your dreams and doing things you love rather than resorting to artificial highs such as drugs and alcohol to relieve the stress that comes along with adolescence. I've joined forces with Natural High and some amazing bloggers to give you a series dedicated to helping you find your passions.

The Natural High Bloggers:
Courtney from Courtney's Voice
Christopher from Christopher's Fashion
Sarah from Just Sarah

From January 1-5, we'll be bringing you daily posts, each with a different theme on how to pursue your dreams and leave artificial highs behind. These posts are all from the mouths of teens, and we are going through the same things you're going through, too. We know teenage years are tough, and that's why we've started this campaign to show you that there's an alternative way to get your heart pounding, a smile on your face, and a rush of adrenaline. You can track us by keeping up with the tag #TheNaturalHighProject on social media and following me on my social media profiles found through the widgets in my sidebar. I can't wait to have you all with me during this project!

Help us get the message out! Pin the image below or tweet about the project with the tag #TheNaturalHighProject to get your tweet featured on the blogs of the Natural High bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great project and message! Looking forward to the posts!

    ReplyDelete