Thursday, February 5, 2015

Favorite Purple Nail Color

I've always been a huge fan of painted nails. I paint mine at least once or twice weekly, and I love experimenting with new colors. My go-to has always been black, but when I'm looking for a more colorful look, I nearly always find a purple. 
Purple is by far and away my favorite color, so it's naturally a favorite nail color for me, but there are so many to choose from! My favorite is Sally Hansen's Deep Purple color in their Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear collection. This stuff is so durable and lasts for ages, and the color looks EXACTLY like it does in the bottle. It's crazy bold, and it has a gorgeous shine that is exactly what I look for in a nail polish.

What's your favorite nail polish? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment: