Sunday, February 22, 2015

#IpsyLove Glam Bag

Hey guys! It's been a few days since my last post, and it's because I just got a new camera (yay!), and I've been working on figuring it all out. I just received the #IpsyLove Glam Bag for February, and this bag had some awesome products that I can't wait to share with you!
This first product is the Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil. I'm listing this product first because I want to get it out of the ways since it's the one item that I wasn't crazy about this month. It's designed to be applied before makeup to prep your face and give it a natural glow. I applied the recommended three drops and didn't notice a difference at all, so I applied a couple more. There still wasn't any noticeable difference, so I just went on with applying my makeup. I would potentially use this beneath my makeup because I really love the scent, but it didn't do anything for me in terms of appearance.
Next up is a 'Tini Beauty's Pearl Fizz eyeshadow designed by Hollywood makeup artist Rob Scheppy, who is commonly known as Kim Kardashian's go-to makeup artist. I liked this product as much as I really can like a nude eye color, and it gave my lid a nice glimmer. It wasn't anything really unique, but I did like it and would use it again.
One of the products that I did really like is a roll-on fragrance oil from Demeter Fragrance Library in the scent First Love. I've been looking to try one of their perfume oils for quite a while, so I was very excited to find this in my bag. Demeter has a reputation for their unique combinations of different scents, and this perfume lived up to that with hints of lemon zest, jasmine, honeysuckle, water lotus, and white rose. The resulting scent is a really light, pretty smelling perfume, and it isn't overpowering.
On to my favorite item in this bag, a blush by ModelCo in the shade Cosmopolitan. I've been needing a new pinky blush recently, and I was thrilled to find this one in my bag! It gave me a gorgeous color that looks completely natural, giving my cheeks a gorgeous glow.
My last product this month is a creamy lip stain by City Color Cosmetics. I received this in the shade Flirtini, and I really love it. I'm a sucker for a good lip stain, and this one really fits the bill. It gave me a long-lasting color that I didn't have to retouch at all throughout the day, and the color is absolutely stunning. My only recommendation would be to wear an untinted lip balm beneath it. With all of the cold weather this time of year, it can be a bit drying without that added layer of moisturization.
Overall, I'm very pleased with this month's bag of products, and I can't wait for next month! I'm looking to get back on track with posting frequently again in the coming week, and I hope you all have a lovely start to your week!

3 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of reviews you do! They're soo unique and original to your blog!
    Chris (www.christophersfashion.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I love hearing feedback from you!

      Delete