Sunday, February 1, 2015

January Favorites

We've made it through the first month of 2015! It's really flown by for me, it seems like I was opening Christmas presents with my family just yesterday! I've tried some amazing products in the past month, and I'm excited to share them with you!
First are these absolutely darling Vans I spotted the other day in Journeys! One thing I'd like to start seeing more of in my wardrobe is floral print, and I thought these shoes would be perfect to introduce this gorgeous print into my daily outfits!
Vans from Journeys
Next is this Party Proof Liquid Eyeliner by Pixel in the shade Purple Pedistal. I've been slowly adding more and more purple into my makeup routine to complement my purple hair, and this liner is perfection. I'd been using a purple pencil liner by Ulta, but I can never get a good cat eye that lasts with pencil liner. This liner has an application brush that is incredibly simple to use and can give you a perfectly shaped line every time. The color isn't really vibrant, which I like for a daily look, and it stays on all day. I'm now on the lookout for a liquid liner in a brighter tone of purple to use on special occasions when I'm trying to take my look to the next level!
Eyeliner from Ulta
You guys know how much I love my music, and one of my favorite times to jam out to my newest playlists are while I'm getting ready, but since I'm always running around my room in the mornings, I can't keep my phone in my pocket since it's always plugged into a speaker. That's why I was so happy when my brother Canaan bought me this awesome OontZ Angle bluetooth speaker for Christmas! It has about a thousand times the sound quality of my older speaker, and I can be on the other side of the room with my phone and still have it playing. Plus, it's pink!
Oontz Angle Speaker from Amazon
Last on my list this month is this necklace and earring set I got from Hot Topic a few weeks ago. Batman has always been my favorite superhero, and these accessories are stunning. They're small, simple pieces that are perfect to use in tons of different looks.
Necklace from Hot Topic
Earrings from Hot Topic
These are my favorites from this month! I hope you guys enjoyed, and I'd love to hear what you're loving so far this year! Drop a comment below telling me what your must-haves were last month so I can check them out!

*This is not a sponsored post. All of the items in this post were bought with my own money, and my opinions were in no way influenced by any of the brands listed. 

2 comments:

  1. awesome shoes!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes! And the batman necklace & earrings - so cool!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete