Sunday, February 8, 2015

My First Mud Mask

Mud masks have been wildly popular in the beauty industry for years, but I've never given them a chance. Maybe it's because I've never felt the need to, or maybe the idea of putting mud on my face wasn't all that appealing to me. Whatever the reason may have been, I finally decided to give these a chance when InstaNatural offered to send me a jar of their Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask.
This mask is extremely simple to use. You just have to apply a thin layer over clean skin and let it sit for 10-15 minutes before washing it off. I have to admit, it was a really weird experience for me having never used one of these products before. The mask is really cool and relaxing on application, and it didn't feel slimy like I'd expected. It hardened within three minutes, and it didn't irritate my skin whatsoever.
It's recommended to use this once a week, so I've used it two times over the past two weeks to see how it affected my skin. There was a very noticeable difference in the texture of my skin, and it felt much smoother than usual. I actually had my dad feel my face the morning after I'd used this the first time, and he looked at me and said, "Wow. I don't know what your face is usually like, but that's amazingly soft!" My skin looked and felt cleaner than it usually does, which is saying a lot since I wash my face 2-3 times daily. My pores were noticeably smaller, and my skin had a beautiful glow for the next few days.

Overall, I really enjoyed using this mask, and I definitely plan on continuing to use it every week! You can find the mask at InstaNatural's website here, and each container is 16 oz, which will last for AGES since it only requires you to use a small dallop each time. 
Have you ever used a mud mask? Let me know your favorite in the comments below!

Disclaimer: Although this is a sponsored post, it was in no way influenced by InstaNatural. All of my opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. this looks great!

    thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never bought a mud mask before, But I would like to! I have seen other bloggers use mud masks and they love them!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete