Thursday, March 12, 2015

Flat Iron Curls Tutorial

I've seen flat iron curls all over Pinterest since the day I first made my account, and ever since, I've been trying to master them, but somehow, I always seem to get something wrong, and my hair is more straight than it was before! A few weeks ago, I decided to really crack down on this and find a method that worked for me, and today, I'm sharing my results!
First, spritz your hair with a heat protectant and power up your straightener. I'm using Sun Out by B. The Product, which technically isn't a heat protectant, but it has a lot of the same benefits, so it works fine for this.
Now, get out a glove. A heat styling glove would probably work best, but you can always do what I did and find an old glove to use instead if you don't have one. Now, wrap a section of hair around two or three fingers, keeping in mind that the more fingers you use, the bigger your curl will be.

This is where that glove really comes in handy. Clamp your iron down on the wrapped hair and slowly pull your fingers out as not to mess up the curl. Leave it for around eight seconds, then release the hair and look at your pretty, messy curl.



Continue to curl your entire head, making sure to twist the hair in different directions and to try wrapping it around different finger lengths to create a more natural, messy look. This has become a go-to for me as of late, and it doesn't take more than ten minutes!
Have you tried curling your hair with a straightener? Let me know your favorite method below!

Products used: Remington Wet to Straight 2" flat iron from Target, B. The Product Sun Out

1 comment:

  1. To be honest, I like your blog very much! I think that you do a great job! Everything is so beautiful! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/ru/

    ReplyDelete