Friday, March 27, 2015

Floral Shoes and Casual Days

Jackson Square is one of my favorite places in the French Quarter. The cathedral is stunning, and the entire atmosphere just makes me feel happy.

These black-and-white floral Vans have become a staple in my wardrobe since I received them last Christmas. They go with so many things and add a hint of a pattern to a more casual outfit. I also love how comfortable they are, Vans have always been my favorite choice in sneaker!
I scored this top at Ross a few months ago, and I've become absolutely obsessed with it ever since! Button-ups with little details like the tie in the front and the lace shoulders are one of my favorite types of tops.
What is your favorite way to dress up a casual outfit? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment