Thursday, March 19, 2015

Going Frizz-Free with ColorProof

Hair can be such a pain, especially when it's colored. It's only March, and the chill of winter is already beginning to transition into the hot, humid summer air, which means one thing- frizzy hair. Recently, Colorproof, a specialty haircare brand formulated for colored hair, offered to send me their Anti-Frizz Weatherproof spray, and I jumped at the opportunity to try their solution to my problem.
My hair reaches about halfway down my back, and it's very thick. Over the past week, we had a few scattered showers and some extremely humid days in New Orleans, so I put this spray to the test after curling my hair for a night out. I walked the streets for an hour or two with dad, had dinner, went to an outdoor art gallery, and my hair was still frizz-free when we got back to the hotel!
Another thing I love about this is that it's made for color-treated hair. Hair products themselves can be a key reason for color fading, and these products solve that. Not to mention that they also protect your color from natural elements you encounter on a daily basis. Plus, it smells amazing. It's like wearing a vanilla candle on your head all day, which is absolutely fantastic.
You can check out ColorProof at their website here, and you can find this product here along with the rest of their haircare line for colored hair.
How are you fighting the humidity in the coming summer? Leave your solutions in the comments below!

Disclaimer: Although this is a sponsored post, it was in no way influenced by ColorProof. All of my opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. Fighting frizz in my hometown, NOLA born and raised, is a full time job for every girl from about March until November. I invested tons of time and money in serums and creams. The best one I've ever found was Aveda's Brilliant anti-humectant pomade.
    xo
    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to live in New Orleans full time <3 But it really does have some issues with humidity! I'll be sure to check that one out!

      Delete