Monday, March 16, 2015

Stopping for Brunch

While I'm out for spring break this week, my dad and I decided to take advantage of my time off to make a trip to my favorite city, New Orleans! On our first day in the city, we decided to stop for brunch at Coquette.
Top- Zumies, Jeans- Wet Seal, Boots- Top Moda
Since we had a five-hour drive between us in Alabama and New Orleans, I decided to dress more comfortably to relax in the car. I'm wearing a raglan top from Zumiez, skinny jeans, and some comfortable black combat boots.
I especially love these boots for traveling. They zip up on the sides, making them easy to slip on and off if you're trying to sleep in the car!
The restaurant had a really classic New Orleans feel, and our meals were delicious!
Are any of you out for spring break? What are you doing with your week off? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a doll! Sadly I don't get a Spring Break, because I just work full time. Also, I think I may have those same boots! Hope you enjoy your time in New Orleans, love. I've never been!

    Rashae
    www.abbigaylerashae.com

    ReplyDelete