Monday, March 2, 2015

Taking on Nail Wraps

I've been hearing a lot recently about the nail wraps trend. Quick application, no clumpy polish, no drying time- it sounds like a dream come true, right? A few days ago, B Nails sent me their Spotted Love nail wraps to review, so I finally had the chance to try this growing trend!
Each pack comes with sixteen nail wraps, two cuticle sticks, a paper ruler, and a mini nail file.

To apply these wraps, you first paint the nail with a base coat. Then, push your cuticles down and measure the width of your nail to see which wrap fits best. Take the desired wrap and place it on your nail, smoothing out any air bubbles with your cuticle stick and filing away the excess.

I ended up really liking the way these turned out! It's a fairly simple process, and with enough practice, it would be easy to apply these in the mornings before school or work, making them perfect for a girl on the go that doesn't have time to sit and wait on her nails to dry!
One thing I didn't love about these was the size of the wraps. Although there was one for most all of my nails, there were a few (like my pinky in the image below) that didn't completely cover my nail, leaving a bit of bare space on the sides. Also, I found that, while filing away the excess nail wrap, it also chipped slightly at the remaining wrap still on my nail. That may just be my inexperienced beginner's hand, but it was a little inconvenient.

Other than that, I really liked the end result! It looks very natural, and the elimination of drying time was a huge deal for me since I always end up smudging my polish before it fully dries! 
You can check out B Nails  at their website here to view their huge range of patterns as well as on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
What do you think about the nail wrap trend? Are you ready to jump in, or are you sticking to your traditional polish? Let me know in the comments below!'

Disclaimer: Although this is a sponsored post, it was in no way influenced by B Nails. All of my opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment