Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Beautifully Bohemian Ipsy Bag

April's glam bag from ipsy is called Beautifully Bohemian, and for good reason. This bag came equipped with a product to fit every need for this spring, and it's easily one of the best bags I've every received from ipsy in my two-year subscription. 
First in this beachy bag is theBalm Cosmetics' NUDE Dude Eyeshadow single in the shade Fit. This eyeshadow came in a beautiful, coppery shade that shimmers on application. It's easy to layer on top of itself to create more intense looks, and I had a ball creating different looks with this shadow.
The second product this month is a Mini Lip and Cheek Tint by Mullein and Sparrow. The color looks extremely dark in the container, but on application, it settles into a sheer, beautiful shade that gives my lips a dewy finish that is perfect for any look. Definitely a high point in this bag!
Next is an Ultra Light Face Lotion by LATHER. This turned out to be a really great product, mainly because moisturizers tend to make my face really oily. It gave me a healthy glow that lasted all day, and the moisturization level was ideal. The only flaw that I noticed was that it doesn't contain any level of SPF, which I really prefer to have in something I'm using on my face every day.
The next product was another top item in this bag. This is an eye primer by Mica Beauty, and I can't tell you how much I love it. I use this on my upper and lower lids since I generally put some shadow on both, and it's instantly become a go-to base for my eye makeup. It manages to keep that stubborn pencil liner from smearing all day, and my eyeshadow stays looking flawless for hours. Putting it on my lower lid actually doubles as a concealer, and layering it over my everyday concealer gives me perfect dark circle coverage.
I decided to save the best for last with this bag just because it was so perfect. This is a blush by Hikari Cosmetics in the shade Tango, and I am absolutely head over heels for it. The bright, pinky color looks stunning for the spring months, and just a light dusting across my cheekbones gives me a bright, girly look. I can already seeing this becoming my everyday blush this summer, and I couldn't be happier with it.
This bag checked all of the boxes this month- face, eyes, cheeks, and lips! All of them were perfect for the coming months, and it's been one of my all-time favorite bags from ipsy.

What products are you loving this spring? Let me know in the comments below!

Remember, I pay for all of my monthly glam bags myself, and I am not in any way influenced by Ipsy. All of my opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! Love the blusher, it looks gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete