Saturday, April 4, 2015

Bringing in Spring

Although spring started a few weeks ago, it seems like the spring feeling has finally caught on here in the past few days. We're getting loads of rain, and the weather is feeling absolutely perfect- not to mention the pollen that's suddenly begun to cover everything.
Muscle Shirt- Hot Topic, Flannel- Wet Seal, Jeans- Wet Seal, Sneakers- Converse

To welcome in the spring weather, I'm wearing one of my favorite muscle shirts from Hot Topic and a lightweight flannel that can easily be taken off and tied around my waist if it's getting too warm. For a more laidback look, I chose my white high-tops and plain skinny jeans to finish the look.
Have you begun adjusting your wardrobe to the approaching spring weather? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful location! I live in Cyprus and my summer wardrobe is loading! :)
    www.imperfectmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete