Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Starry Sweaters and Haunted Hotels

Sweaters are a major staple in my wardrobe, no matter the weather. They're comfortable, warm, and they make a fun, casual statement. This is one of my favorite sweaters from Old Navy- it's fitted, has a lovely print, and it's patriotic!
I paired this top with my go-to Old Navy skinnies and high-tops. To carry a more relaxed feel throughout the look, I threw my hair into a loose side braid.
Here, I'm standing in front of the Cornstalk Fence Hotel on Royal Street in New Orleans. One of the most-visited sites in the French Quarter, many believe it's haunted. Dozens of it's visitors have reported hearing and seeing ghostlike children roaming the halls, and there are several reported instances of residents finding photos of themselves taken in their sleep that they hadn't taken themselves. I'm not one for superstition, but it's definitely an interesting place to visit.
What's your favorite place to grab a fun sweater? Let me know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. love your sweater! This outfit really suits you hun! You look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Your photos of NOLA are seriously making me homesick. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete