Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Taking the Pixie Plunge

A few weeks ago, I did something a bit drastic. I cut off all my hair. My long, purple hair that reached halfway down my hair back is sitting in a bag at the foot of my bed, ready to be shipped off to Locks of Love.
I'd been considering a pixie cut for nearly two weeks, and after finally settling on one I liked, I couldn't get it out of my head. I booked an appointment at Salon Visions in Tuscaloosa, and within seconds, my hair was gone! 

It was such an exhilarating experience, and I am SO happy that I went through with it. I'm finally letting my natural blonde grow out, much to my parents' relief, and I've never felt more confident and feminine. Feminine. I NEVER thought I'd say that about a short haircut, but truthfully, it makes me feel absolutely amazing about myself, and I don't regret it one bit. One thing's for sure, I'm not letting this baby grow out any time soon!
For my fellow pixie cut lovers out there, you can expect loads of new hair tutorials coming up, and as I'm changing up my product routine entirely, I can't wait to share what products I'm using to perfect my pixie. I'd love to hear any of you guys' opinions, and if there's any tutorial, style, or question in general you'd be interested in a post about, don't hesitate to drop a comment below! I love hearing what you lovelies have to say and what you're interested in.

2 comments:

  1. you look fantastic honey! It really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love it! It looks so good on you and I'm sure you'll be extra happy when you don't have to deal with all of that long hair this summer.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete