Sunday, April 19, 2015

Twinkle Berry by Philosophy

I'm a sucker for a good shower gel. A sweet-smelling shower gel makes a shower so much more relaxing, and the room filling with a scent I love makes all the difference. Before I tried Philosophy's Three-in-One Twinkle Berry Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath, I'd hardly used anything by the brand. I received this as an Easter gift and was eager to try it out straight away! 
I was hesitant to use this as a shampoo since my previous experiences with products like these hasn't been the best, but I was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out. It was much gentler than I expected on my hair, but the consistency was a bit thicker than I like my shampoo, which, of course, is expected in a product like this. For a shower gel, this raspberry-scented number was just what the doctor ordered. I'd recently run out of shower gel and was on the lookout already, and this one was perfect. The strong scent is amazing, and I was shocked at how quickly the shower was filled with the smell. It works really well, and I'll definitely be continuing to use this for a while! You can find this at Beauty Bar here!

What's your favorite shower gel? Let me know in the comments below!

**This is not a sponsored post. I received this product as a gift from family, and my opinions are in no way influenced by Philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment