Saturday, May 23, 2015

21 Day Fashion Challenge: Week 3

This week of the 21 Day Fashion Challenge really forced me to go outside my comfort zone, and I've rediscovered so many amazing pieces that I'd forgotten about!

Monday: Go Big or Go Home
This was a classic Monday for me: exhausted and really not feeling like dressing up, so for Go Big or Go Home, I went with the literal sense and wore an oversized band tee. I added a loose-fitting jacket, skinny jeans, and Vans for this laid-back look.

Tuesday: Opposites Attract
For the theme Opposites Attract, I went with a classic black-and-white color scheme. The top is from Zumiez, and I paired it with my black skinnies and combat boots for a simple look. 

Wednesday: Southern Trends
For southern trends, I pulled out a pair of boots from the back of my closet that haven't seen the light of day for years and paired them with one of my favorite shirts. It's far more southern than I would normally wear, but it was fun to experiment with a look that differs so much from my day-to-day outfits.

Thursday: Throwback Thursday
For Throwback Thursday, I grabbed my favorite old school white Converse and added a sleeveless plaid button-down to give my look a slight 80s grunge vibe. I also added more blush along my cheekbones, much in the same way that was popular during the 80s, to complete my look.

Friday: Dress Up Your Friday Jeans
I dressed up my Friday jeans with this button-up and accessorized with fleur-de-lis earrings and a silver necklace. I also pulled out a pair of black Bobs that I haven't worn in years to complete the look!
That's it for this week! Bloggers, remember to submit your posts to The Made Thing's linkup here, and for everyone else participating, remember to use the tag #21dayfashion on Instagram and Twitter to show us your daily ensembles!

Here are next week's themes:
  • Vintage Vixen
  • Polished
  • Bright and Happy
  • Accessory Focus
  • Final Day- Have Fun!
I can't wait to see what you come up with! Check back here next Saturday for my final addition to the 21 Day Fashion Challenge series!

4 comments: