Kim's challenge is for anyone who:
- Has fallen into a fashion rut
- Is only using part of their wardrobe
- Wants to make the most of their daily outfits
- Needs a fashion challenge
- Has a desire to share their amazing looks with like-minded fashionistas
What are you waiting for? If you're a blogger, I'd encourage you to join in and make weekly outfit posts featuring a photo from each day with a caption telling your readers that day's theme and a little about what you're wearing. You can submit these posts to the link-ups over at The Made Thing that will be hosted every Saturday!
If you aren't a blogger, that's totally okay! You can still participate by posting your outfits on social media channels using the tag #21dayfashion! Participating bloggers will be sharing our favorites :)
Here's the list of themes! You can save the above graphic that also has the themes listed.
- Get ready!
- Share the Challenge + grab a buddy!
- Sunday Statement
- Your favorite piece
- Something you wear a lot (to ease you into the challenge!)
- Power Outfit – Something that makes you feel amazing!
- An outfit that reflects a memory of one piece in your wardrobe
- Gussy up a t-shirt and make a statement
- Recap of week one – Be sure to link up!
- Your inner preppy gal
- Shine & Shimmer
- Summer gal
- Stripes all the day
- Recap of week two – Be sure to link up!
- Go big or go home!
- Throwback Thursday
- Southern Trends
- Opposites Attract
- Dress up your Friday jeans
- Recap of week three – Be sure to link up!
- Vintage Vixen (don’t worry if you don’t have vintage anything! Just the idea of vintage, if you like.)
- Bright & happy
- Accessory Focus
- Final day— Have fun!
- Recap – Final! Pick out your favorite looks of your own and recap what you learned! Be sure to link up!