Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Dry Spell by ColorProof

If I had to name one hair product that is the best in a pinch, I'd say dry shampoo. Dry shampoo is a life saver when it comes to unwashed hair. Everyone can relate to the feeling of wanting to give your heat-styled hair just one more day, not wanting to go through the hassle of blow-drying, or just not having the time it takes to prepare freshly washed hair. Dry shampoo is designed to fix this, but only if you're using dry shampoo that actually works. It's always difficult to find the perfect dry shampoo, and I'm always branching out and trying new brands and formulas to find one that perfectly fits my haircare regimen. Today, I'm sharing a product called Dry Spell sent to me by ColorProof that made all the difference in my hair.
This item checked off all the boxes for me. The nozzle is amazing (and you ladies all know how important a high-quality nozzle is when it comes to our hair products), and the thin veil covers my entire head quickly. The formula is completely clear, which is ideal, especially considering the fact that some dry shampoos leave a white, almost dandruff-like trace in our hair if not combed out completely. It has a refreshing smell and has saved my oily third-day hair countless times when I was just too tired to even consider taking the time to wash it. It adds a gorgeous amount of lift to dirty hair and gives it a refreshing scent. Definitely a new favorite for me!
You can try out this and ColorProof's other products in their line designed for colored hair at their website here, and this product directly here! Tell me: What is your favorite dry shampoo? I'd love to hear your go-tos in the comments below! 
Disclaimer: Although this is a sponsored post, it was in no way influenced by ColorProof. All of my opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. Dry shampoo is so clutch! I've never tried this one but it sounds pretty good. My absolute fave is Batiste!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete