Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Monochromatic Summer OOTD

Top- Rue 21, Shorts- Hot Topic, Shoes- JC Penneys, Bracelet- Claire's
I love traveling. One major goal for me in life is to travel to all of the places I've dreamed of growing up: Italy, France, New Zealand... I get dreamy-eyed just thinking about it. To end my summer vacation, I crossed one location off my bucket list and took a trip to the Dominican Republic with my family. 

We stayed at a jaw-dropping resort that was absolutely beautiful. It was filled with stunning architecture and plant life, and I took advantage of this to give you one of my favorite end-of-summer OOTDs. I paired this beachy, aztec-printed raglan top with my favorite pair of black high-waisted shorts and summery wedges, and it gives me a perfect look to beat the heat while still adopting a few fall trends into my ensemble, making it an ideal transition look.

For my fellow travel fiends, what locations are on your bucket lists? Sound off in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. Love your hair !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. comfy outfit! <3

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the purple pixie with the monochromatic look!

    www.caitlynbattelle.com

    ReplyDelete