Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Purple and Pineapples

Top- Hot Topic, Jeans- Wet Seal, Shoes- Maurices, Earrings- Earthbound
I love wearing tops with graphics from my favorite shows, but most of them aren't even remotely appropriate for any semi-formal event. When I found this sleeveless Doctor Who top, I was instantly smitten. I love the graphic, and it really gives a dressier take on TV-inspired clothing.

These wedges are also a favorite of mine. They're so colorful, and they go with everything! I love how the pinks and greens match so perfectly with the top.


I'm such a sucker for unique pieces. I found this mismatched bow-and-arrow earring pair at Earthbound, and I've been wearing them nonstop. They're absolutely gorgeous, and they add a twist to any look.
Where are your favorite places to buy merch for your favorite TV shows and movies? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment