Tuesday, October 13, 2015

It's Sweater Weather

Top: Von Maur, Jeans: Wet Seal, Earrings: Claire's, Boots: Top Moda
It's October. FINALLY. This has to be my favorite month of the year. I can't get enough of the gorgeous weather, the changing colors of everything outside, and don't even get me started on the pumpkin spice treats (admit it, we're all basic white girls on the inside).
But of all of the great things about fall, fashion is what I love the most. I love wearing comfy sweaters and having an excuse to break out the boots that have been hiding in the back of my closet for the past few months! For today's OOTD, I'm wearing a pale purple striped sweater with a knit back, making it heavy enough to keep me warm in the mornings and light enough that I won't burn up later on when it gets a bit warmer. I'm also wearing my favorite pair of Top Moda combat boots. I can't recommend these boots enough. I've had my first pair for over two years, and I loved them so much that I had to buy a new pair this year since my old ones had started getting some scuff marks on the toes. At only about $20, they're some of the most durable shoes I've ever worn.
What fall pieces are your favorites this year? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment: