Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Sugar Skulls and Winter Shades

Button-up: Forever 21, Tank: Hot Topic, Jeans: Wet Seal, Boots: Top Moda, Earrings: Claire's 
I love dark colors. I love wearing dark clothing, makeup, accessories, you name it! Since the winter months are approaching, I thought I'd share one of my favorite monochromatic outfits. The button down is one of my favorites, I actually purchased it because I needed one for a play I was in last year! The tank is also a treasured piece because it has so many unique qualities. The laces down the sides are to die for, and the sugar skull skull pattern gives the look an edgy twist.

I'm also kind of freaking out about weather here recently. It's December, and I STILL don't need a jacket half the time. Only in Alabama, guys. How is it feeling where you are? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment