Saturday, January 16, 2016

Comfort Blues

Top: Express, Jeans: Wet Seal, Bracelet: 21 Jewellery, Boots: Sears
Hi lovelies! Today I'm sharing one of my favorite outfits so far this year. I'm a big advocate of looking put-together and still being comfortable, and this outfit is absolutely perfect. This soft blue button-down from Express is covered in tiny, adorable little hearts and looks nice layered under jackets or coats, making it an excellent piece for winter.
And don't even get me started on these shoes! A steal from my mother's closet, they have just the slightest heel and are so comfortable. I love the flower detailing on the sides, and I always cuff my jeans to show them off! I think the small details are what really makes a piece special.
I'm also wearing a darling bracelet from 23 Jewellery. I really love the small, simple elegance in this bracelet, and it's completely customizable. The little gold and silver beading is done in morse code, mine reading "I'm In Wonderland," the Alice in Wonderland fanatic that I am.
What are your favorite comfort pieces this season? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment