Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Lulu the Pickle Queen

I'm in the stud club now. I have officially been deemed a cool kid. *poses with cap on backwards*

Today's Etsy subscription box review is from one of the cutest, sweetest shops ever, Lulu the Pickle Queen. I'm not a pickle person, but it's impossible not to be smitten with this shop. Filled with colorful, dainty jewelry, it's perfect for anyone who needs a bit of color in their lives.
I was sent the January Stud Club Box, which came with these little yarn stud earrings. These rainbow studs are adorable and look great with my already colorful hair! They add a fun pop to a neutral outfit and accent a more colorful look perfectly. Plus, they're made with rainbow yarn, so each pair is completely unique.

If the earrings weren't enough, the packaging is to die for! The popper seen above came in a box packed with blue and white confetti, and the popper contained both white confetti and glitter pills (I think I squeaked a little when I saw those). It's like opening up a mini party, which is one of the reasons I think this subscription box is so special. Subscription boxes arrive once monthly with little surprise gifts in them. It's literally like having a birthday every month, and this box enhances that unique concept with its party theme.
This service would make a perfect gift for family and friends, and it just keeps on giving. You can find the listing for this box in particular here for $12, or you can sign up for the stud club here for $15.

My next Etsy subscription box review is coming next week, so keep an eye out! Remember that I have received compensation for the posts in this series, but none of my opinions are influenced by the featured brands. All opinions are my own.

Check out the rest of the series here!

No comments:

Post a Comment