Saturday, April 16, 2016

A Peek Inside Hove' Parfumeur

New Orleans is filled with little shops and boutiques, and in a city like that, it's difficult to stand out. On my most recent trip, I came across Hove' Parfumer, a shop on Chartres Street specializing in skincare products. I was drawn in by a sign outside advertising their lotion bars (more on that in a minute!) and was so excited to see all of their items.

Perfume is their specialty, but they also carry soaps, lotions, and powders in a large variety of scents. Their signature scents are Vetivert and Tea Olive, but they have an enormous scent list for both men and women.

And about those lotion bars! These are my new favorite skincare product, and I keep one by my bed in my favorite scent, Heliotrope. You warm the bar between your hands for about five seconds, then rub it all over the fronts and backs of your hands for a moisturized, non-greasy finish. My hands are never oily afterwards, and they smell great! After I tried mine, I had to go back the next day and pick up one for a friend.
You can find Hove at 424 Chartres Street New Orleans, Louisiana, or online at their website here.
I received no compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment