Tuesday, April 5, 2016

New Orleans Minimalism

Top: Forever 21, Jeans: Wet Seal, Boots: Top Moda
New Orleans is my favorite city. I love everything about it, from the food to the culture, and the stunning architecture of the French Quarter makes it an ideal location for outfit photos! I visit New Orleans once annually, and I got back from this year's trip just a few weeks ago. Over the next few weeks, I'll be sharing a New Orleans OOTD series with all of my favorite looks I wore on this year's trip. I intended for the entire series to be shot in the French Quarter, but when I saw this great purple shop on Magazine Street, I decided to make an exception!

I love simple, versatile outfits. That's why this black button-down is one of my favorite pieces since it can be styled so many ways, as seen in my Sugar Skulls and Winter Shades article from last December! For this outfit, I paired it with basic blue skinny jeans and combat boots for a minimalist yet edgy look.
What's your favorite wardrobe staple? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Good day. I was impressed with your article. Keep it up . You can also visit my site if you have time. Thank you and Bless you always.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete